Apoorva Valves

+91 120 4313340/41

Piusi

PIUSI was established in 1953 in Suzzara, in the province of Mantua (Italy). They started as a mechanical engineering workshop serving the agricultural industry. The company soon made a name for itself as a manufacturer of strong and easy-to-use products suitable for a range of “different uses” (più-usi). The beating heart of PIUSI has always been its workers and just as this hard and generous land produced the company, so PIUSI provides stability and wealth to the area known as the thriving economic centre of Italy, with a deep-rooted presence in Suzzara. Research is constantly focused on finding innovative solutions, the upshot of the genius of Italian excellence. This has led PIUSI to set up modern offices and a manufacturing facility which includes an automated warehouse on a covered surface area of 25,000 m 2 (270,000 SqFt), part of a larger area covering 44,000 m 2 (473,000 SqFt).

Brands